6 Feb 2008

New Chelsea blog founded

To say "I am busy" is far not enough.

However, there is no excuse to stop me from fulfilling the promise I gave to lads responsible for new Chelsea Poland blog! My Polish "My blue point of view" paragraphs are being published over there from now on, no longer at chelsea.pl, what has been decided with mutual consent.

I have just written notes about the Fabio Capello's false start as the England manager; and a memo from Reading and Portsmouth games. Hope people will enjoy it.

The reason why we have started new blog under the Association is quite hilarious, to be honest. The previous Chelsea blog had been attacked by other teams' fans who had been suggesting they would sue it to the court or something like that because of... Well, I still do not understand it. Ridiculous.

That previous blog had not had enough support so we founded it again under Chelsea Poland and we believe having the legislation and professional support, no-one will try to frighten any Chelsea supporters any more. This is the most important for us, freedom in speech, especially related to Chelsea FC issues.

Hope you will be checking new posts over there too!

No comments: