11 Jan 2008

The famous Tottenham Hotspur went to Rome...

I really don’t like to write before the games, especially like this one. We are playing Spurs tomorrow and it’s more than a game for supporters’ of both teams.

Obviously, from Chelsea’s point of view, it may be stressful match. To be honest, as a spectator of most team’s games in last month, we play horrible and without the power we used to show. Games against teams like Everton, QPR, Newcastle, Blackburn or Fulham were far too disappointing, although we won.

Watching the match against Aston Villa, in the half-time, I was sure the 74-unbeaten-home-league-games row will be finished, but somehow we drew 4:4.

It would be a sad afternoon in West London, if Tottenham win. Every single record-breaking row has to finish one day, however against them it’s the worst idea.

The football club is more than players, staff and management, so even though they all somehow let me down recently, I am going to do my best, to support them from the Shed End tomorrow. We are making history now, such a pity if it was over.

The manager, by the way I wish only one thing: “Leave the club alone”, has just signed Anelka alias Bilal (pictured right) to add some strength in the attacking line. Or to create it, because I didn’t see it in the last few weeks at all! Quiet unbelievable, especially thinking about the top-flight club! Now it has cost us ₤15 millions to get a proper footballer.Appropriate value, I believe.

This time tomorrow I will be claver, so I’m looking forward to write a note here after the game!

No comments: