28 Jan 2008

USMUN 2008!

It was such a fantastic weekend for me at the University of Sussex Model United Nations conference! I has been the first time ever I attended it, but definitely not the last one! People from all over Europe, hours of debating and laughing, great fun in style!

I will post as soon as I will get the passed resolution from the European Union Council of Ministers where I was sitting, although I am sure most of my fellow delegates still hate me (and dear delegate of Romania, regards to Jean-Marc!) for blocking it as long as we could!

Hopefully, someone will post some pictures from USMUN08 soon and you will see how bravely I was defending Bulgaria’s views!

By the way, at the African Cup of Nations Senegal has already sacked their head coach after two games only. I would like to feel sorry for Henryk Kasperczak, however after I had met him and he’s rudeness had been difficult to accept, such a defeat is necessary. Bucket of cold water always helps…

No comments: