17 Oct 2007

At least, it's time to start

Maybe it's because I'm a gemini? It was June 202, when it thought for the very first time to start blogging. The World Cup in Asia, me and my family in France and I was just about to go to high school. Good time to start, however, it took me next 5 (five!) years to say, it's a high time!

Honestly, I do have my own opinion about some bored kids and weird adults writing about their absolutely private problems and then publish it all on the Internet. I just didn't want to be in the same group as they are. That was the main reason why I haven't had my blog so far.

I have thought over many aspects of it and realized that lots of (excuse-moi) normal people have their own Internet diaries too. And, to be fair, many of those are worth spending our time reading.

Just to cut this introduction - I believe you won't regret accidentally getting here and enjoy time spent on my blog!

No comments: